Dr. Judita Kinkorova
Faculty Hospital Pilsen, Faculty of Medicine Pilsen
Judita Kinkorová works as a manager of the National Information Centre of the European Research (NICER). She is the National Contact Point (NCP) for Health and INCO (International Cooperation).
Judita Kinkorová graduated from the Charles University Prague, Faculty of Sciences, with the specialization in mathematics and biology. She received her PhD in agricultural and forest fytopathology from the Czech Agricultural University Prague. In December 2007 she was promoted to an associated professor at Slovac University of Agriculture in Nitra. Before she joined Technology Centre AS CR, she had worked at Research Institution of Plant Production, and at Charles University, Prague, Department of Zoology. Judita Kinkorova went through many international working stays during her work experience (USA, Canada, Taiwan, Izrael, Switzerland, Great Britain, Italy). In 2002 she was sent as an expert OECD in biological control of weeds to the USA.
She is a manager of the two European projects Fit for Health (www.fitforhealth.eu), and Health-NCP-Net (www.healthncpnet.eu).
- J. Kinkorová, O. Topolčan, 2012: Overwiev of Health Care system in the Czech Republic, EPMA Journal, 3: 4, http://www.epmajournal.com/content/3/1/4
- J. Kinkorová, O. Topolčan, 2012: Overwiev of Health Care system in the Czech Republicwith respect to predictive, preventive and personalized medicine. Advances in Predictive, Praventive and Personalised medicine, Book -volume. Healthcare Overwiew: New Perspectives. 521 pp.
I am a committed professional with almost 10 years of work experience within the European Institutions. During my rich experience both at the European Parliament and at the Commission I have been dealing with technical dossiers related to research and innovation, energy, SMEs, chemicals, environment, health and food safety. Over the last 6 years I have been extensively working on EU funding, managing projects covering a broad range of procedures from grant agreement to public procurement. Passionate about International Relations, and in line with my academic background, I had the chance to work on several projects with a strong international dimension.
- J. Kinkorová, 2012: Biomedicínský výzkum se třetími zeměmi v 7. Rámcovém programu EE na léta 2007-2013. Časopis lékařů českých 11/2012: 535-542.
- O. Topolčan, J. Kinkorová, , 2012: Personalizovaná medicína. Klinická farmakologie a farmacie, 26/3/: 80-81.
- J. Kinkorová, 2012: Horizont 2020-rámcový program pro výzkum a inovace. Facultas Nostra, 7-8/2012: 17-19.
- J. Kinkorová, 2012: Biomedicínský výzkum s podporou evropských zdrojů v nemocnicích. Facultas Nostra, 7-8/2012: 4-5.
- O. Topolčan, J. Kinkorová et al.: Specialized Education for Personalized Medicine – Why? UPCP 2012 Up Close and Personalized International Congress on Personalized Medicine. Proceedings of the International Congress on Personalized Medicine. 2.-5. February 2012, Florence, Italy: 107.